Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Days!

We have been kind of busy over the past week so I haven't had a chance to update the blog. Harrison is getting ready for a piano recital this week. Harrison had a soccer tournament this past weekend. Harrison and Nathan had cub scout graduation on Sunday afternoon. Busy, busy, busy....But, I guess that means that our lives are back to normal. Unless of course you count us going to have labs drawn this morning. I suppose that is a part of our new normal though. Nathan's labs were excellent today which is great news. Harrison and Nathan both had their yearly check ups today as well and they looked great. As I was sitting in the office I was reminded that almost exactly one year ago, this journey started for us at Nathan's 6 year check up. Wow, how time flies! I think that now we are looking forward to school being out and spending some lazy days at the lake. The picture below is Harrison fishing at the lake.

2 comments:

Connie said...

aI can't wait until you guys get up to the lake. Harrison looks all grown up with the sunglasses. The water is absolutely beautiful in the morning when the sun dances across it. See you soon. Miss you ALL.

Marie said...

Lora, thank you for sharing Nathan's story. It is truly a blessing to see God at work. I actually heard Nathan's story from your pastor when my grandmother was having surgery and then my aunt passed your blog on to me. Jeremiah 29:11 has been my favorite bible verse for a very long time and I love that poem "Welcome to Holland". Thank you for being willing to put yourself out there to help other families. I hope to do the same. My son has a craniofacial disorder called Apert syndrome and I also have a blog. It's much different than what you and your family have been/are going through but you can take a look if you'd like....www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com