Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bact to School - At Last!!

Today felt like our first official day of school. Our school system actually started back on August 14th, but Nathan was not able to start on time due to some issues he has had this summer with various viruses and hospital admissions. I have actually updated more on his Caring Bridge site about all of that. So finally Nathan was able to start school today and Andrew started 4k on Tuesday. All of the boys are in school. Yeah!!! We have a Shelton tradition on the first day of school. I measure each of the boys to see how tall they are on the first and last day of school and we take lots of pictures. It is such fun to see how much they change within a year. If we ever move, I think I will have to take the wall with me! I thought I would share a picture or two. Check out the one of all the boys with their puppy, Sunny. If you go back a few posts, you can see how big he has gotten this summer. Have a great day!
Lora


1 comment:

Melinda Shelton said...

All four of the boys are getting so big and handsome. Great photos.