Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pictures from St. Louis

A few pictures from our trip to St. Louis....

Stephen and Harrison at the Cardinals game


A view of Busch Stadium


Nathan was more interested in eating all of the goodies


Andrew at the game


The St. Louis Arch


The small metal #4 door should have been my first clue that the ride to the top wasn't for me!

View from the top of the arch


The boys enjoying the view. Can you see the small window behind them?


The ride back down. Down let the smile fool you. This was one of the scariest few minutes of my life! But, we did make it down, although I had my doubts along the way. The boys thought I was pretty wimpy! I would not recommend the arch to those who do not like tight, enclosed spaces. I am glad I did it though. It was a fun trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pics! Looks like you all had a grand time.

Melinda

Connie said...

I'm so glad that you all had a little break away. The picture going up the arch doesn't look as bad as you said it was. But you know pictures never give anything justice.
We can'twait to see you guys soon. Let's do a day trip or something. What do you think?
See you soon.
~Connie