Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun Weekend!

We have had a really great week at the Shelton household. Nathan has had a wonderful week back at school. He is absolutely loving it. He leaves home happy in the morning. When he comes home he is still smiling. I had thoughts that he might be tired in the afternoon but no way! Nathan has an endless supply of energy. It is a joy to see him so happy. He has been quizing everyone on weather. He couldn't believe that Stephen and I knew what a meterologist was. He was so proud that he learned it at school this week.

We have also started our soccer season this week. Harrison and Andrew are playing soccer. Harrison's team had a great game today. His team won their game 7 to 1. Harrison is a good little soccer player. Andrew had his very first soccer game last night and another today. He scored 6 goals last night and 5 today. It was so much fun to see him. He comes home from preschool each day and changes into his soccer clothes and he has been looking forward to his "first game" for a long time. He has been going to soccer practice with his brothers since he was a baby really. Now it was finally his turn. His team is made up of 3 and 4 year olds. They are adorable. They just run around and follow one another around. Sometimes they do flips or watch planes, whatever comes to mind. Every now and then, they do kick the ball in the goal. Priceless!

Stephen and I put together a video of the boys today. I have realized that I have not been too good at taking pictures or keeping photo albums of the boys. I started a baby book when Harrison was born, but never got too far. I don't think I even tried with Nathan and Andrew. I have always kind of felt bad about it, thinking maybe I haven't done a good job of documenting their younger years. I have taken lots of pictures. I just haven't compiled them in any way. I love video slide shows though. I think that it will be our new way of documenting events in our family. Our own little version of home movies. It is a lot of fun to do, and Stephen is really good at putting them together. I hope that you enjoy the video. You will need to mute the sound on the music play list at the bottom of the page in order to hear the music with the slide show. Have a great weekend.





No comments: