Saturday, July 19, 2008

Meet The Newest Member Of The Shelton Family!!!

The boys have been wanting a puppy for a while. Actually, I have been wanting a puppy for a while. Each time we have gone to the lake this summer, Nathan has brought home a frog or a cricket in a jar to keep as a "pet." He had to wait at least 6 months after his transplant to get a new puppy. He finally reached the 6 month mark, and I was ready to trade in the bugs and frogs for a real, fuzzy pet. So I finally took the plunge and brought home Sunny this past week. He is an adorable little fur ball, a golden retriever. I hope that he will bring many wonderful, happy times to our entire family. Check out the pictures.




4 comments:

Connie said...

Lora,
Sunny is a cutie. You guys have gone so long without a dog. I know the boys are so excited.
Also, tag...You're it! You now have to list some things about yourself that we don't already know. I was tagged by Brandee from The Berry's Patch and I am passing it on to you.
Also, I have passed on an award to you. Check out my site when you can and see what you have won. See you soon.
Love Ya,
~Connie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lora,

I followed you over from Laughter by Lakeside. You have a darling new family member. Congratulations! I have 3 dogs myself.

Brandee :-)

Anonymous said...

Lora and Stephen,

Hey! We saw Dr. Lytle for the girls checkup today and it made me think about you guys. I came to check out the blog and saw your "new family member"... I'm sure he will bring lots of laughter to your house (along with some messes as a puppy... ha!). Congratulations on the dog.

I hope you guys are doing great. We left Cathedral this summer and are looking for a Sr. Pastorate and may be moving soon. I hope we can stay in touch after we move.

We would love to hear from you!

Jayda said...

Hi Lora I just wanted to say Hi and make sure everyone is okay. Tell the boys Aunt Jayda loves them. Noah really misses them. He asks to see them all the time. I love ya'll!

Jayda