Wednesday, July 9, 2008

4th of July

Okay, I know that the 4th of July was almost a week ago but I am just now getting around to updating the blog. I have put together a short slide show of last weekend. We spent a few days at the lake which we always love doing. We were able to spend a lot of time with Connie and her family. Her little girls, Campbell and Caroline are so sweet and just beautiful! Check out the pictures (in the slide show) of her kids learning how to ski. Harrison might be mad, but I don't have any pictures of him skiing (oops!). I'll do better next time Harrison. In case you were wondering, Nathan is an excellent skiier as well but can't get in the lake this summer. I will have to share a picture with you from last summer. By the way,I love these Smilebox slide shows. They are really easy to create. I can't figure this particular one out, but the pictures don't start until 30 seconds or so into the song. I guess you get to watch the fireworks while you wait. Make sure to mute the play list at the bottom of the page in order to hear the music with the slide show. Enjoy your day and take time to enjoy whatever special blessing that God has brought into your life today. Lora
Click to play 4th of July
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

tiffany said...

i also have alfa 1 antitrypsin. im am living a wonderful life. i will be 23 im july and its great. im so glad yall put this blog up and i hope your little angels do very well!!!!!!